Friday, August 24, 2007

I had a nightmare last week. I was walking on a street in Pakistan, and suddenly, a group of men shove me into a car. I was taken into a very crowded neighborhood, with chicken running around. And I discover to my horror that it was Al-Qa`idah hideout, where Bin Laden was living with men and women from the group. They protested at something I had written. I would barely speak. And a woman from the group--with very bad hgyine, gets closer to me and tries to be romantic. I looked at her and tried to move away in a small room. Suddenly, Bin Laden comes toward me, and uncovers his head and says: "Look. You and I have the same hair." At that point, I realized that I had to flee. So I calculated that I would run longer than them. So I started to run, only to hit a wall. A gunman from Al-Qa`idah comes angrily toward me with Doberman dogs. I was terrified. At that point, I woke myself up (I have that capacity during particularly terrifying dreams.)